Forget banking hours, with our Digital Banking Options you can manage your money when it's convenient for you. Plus, with our added security features you can be confident that your information is safe.
Take care of all your banking needs whenever it's convenient.
You can check your account balances in real time, review transactions, transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and view check images. You'll also access your Bill Pay, E-Statements and External Bank-to-Bank Transfers from the Online Banking portal, those features require additional enrollment - see below.
- Click on the 'Enroll In Online Banking' button to the right.
- Enter all required information and then click 'Enroll'.
- Follow the easy instructions to complete enrollment.
Now with added security!
Our Online Banking now has an added layer of security with Login Defense. When logging into your Online Banking on a new device, you'll receive a prompt to validate your identity through a one-time password via SMS text or voice. Please ensure that the phone number on file is accurate in order to avoid delays when logging in.
This secondary layer of security is to ensure YOU are the only person logging into your account information, please remember to NEVER give out your password or provide anyone with this security code allowing them to gain access to your accounts. No one should ever need to access your Online Banking. If someone is requesting that information from you, do not give them access and contact your local banker immediately.
Online Bill Pay
Paying your bills has never been easier, or more secure.
Save money on postage, avoid possible postal delays, eliminate the risk of mail fraud, and be finished paying your bills in about five minutes.
- Pay virtually anyone at anytime, to include paying individuals with Zelle®.
- The Bill Payment Hub allows you to receive, view and pay bills from one location.
- Electronic bills (e-bills) are available for most companies. With e-bills you'll receive an alert when a new bill is available, and an alert if a bill is past due - helping you manage your monthly expenses.
- Schedule payments that work with your monthly budget.
- In most cases, funds are taken out of your account the same day it is credited to the payee.
Free Bill Pay is available to all Checking Options.
- Log into your Online Banking, click on 'Bill Pay'.
- Verify your email address.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- You'll be taken to the Bill Payment Hub where you can begin inputting your biller information. Have your paper bills available to initially set up your payees.
Receive your statement as soon as it's available, rather than waiting on the mail.
E-Statements allow you to receive your monthly statements electronically and securely through your Online Banking login. When you enroll in E-Statements you'll receive an email notice each month notifying you that your statement is available to view. E-Statements save paper, are always delivered on time and are more secure than having our account information sitting in your mailbox. And, if you want to print your statement, you can still have that option.
- E-Statements are available for up to 2½ years from the time of enrollment.
- You are able to save statements to your computer or print them as needed.
- E-Statements are available for all Checking Options and Savings Options.
- Log into your Online Banking.
- Click on 'Profile' then 'Edit Electronic Statements'.
- Follow the prompts to enroll your account to receive E-Statements.
- Review the disclosure and enter the confirmation code that you will receive.
- Review and accept the E-Statement Terms & Conditions.
- After completing these steps you will receive email notices each month when your statement is available.
Accessing your E-Statements:
- Log into your Online Banking.
- From the home screen, click on the account for which you receive E-Statements.
- Click on the 'Documents' tab.
- Select the date range of the statements you wish to review and then click Submit.
- From your list of statements there will be a disk icon next to each statement. By clicking that disk you are able to download and save your statement for your records.
External Bank-to-Bank Transfers
Transferring your money just got easier.
With Online Banking, you've always been able to transfer money easily between your Union Bank accounts. Now with External Bank-to-Bank Transfer you can transfer money from your Union Bank account to another U.S. bank.
Link an external U.S. bank account within your Online Banking and the account is then available to schedule external transfers in and out of your Union Bank account with no fee for standard transfers.
|Type of Transfer||Per Transaction||Daily Limit||Monthly Limit|
|Standard: 1-3 Business Days (Incoming or Outgoing)||$1,000||$2,000||$5,000|
|Next Day: 1 Business Day (Incoming or Outgoing)||$5,000||$5,000||$10,000|
Next day transfers are subject to a $4.95 fee per transaction and the following qualifications apply:
- No NSF fees in the last three months.
- Previous cumulative funds transfers totaling $1,000.
- Have transferred funds within the last 30 days.
- Have a minimum available balance of $750.
External Bank-to-Bank Transfer Instructions
Manage all your banking with the touch of your mobile device!
We understandthat your life can get busy, with our mobile app we're providing your with access to your finances on the go.
With our mobile app you'll have the same account accessibility as with Online Banking, but with your smartphone. You'll also be able to make Mobile Deposits, Manage Your Cards and receive real time SecureAlerts for your accounts - see details below.
Download our Mobile Banking App to your smartphone or tablet.
Your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan.
- Log into your Online Banking account.
- Click on 'Profile' then 'Edit Mobile Banking'.
- Enter the required information about your mobile device.
- Search for 'The Union Bank' in your app store to download our app.
- Use the same login credentials that you use for Online Banking.
Other Mobile Banking Options:
You can also access Mobile Banking through your mobile browser or with text banking. When enrolling in Mobile Banking, select either of these options. You'll receive an SMS text message from us with further instructions.
With the mobile browser and text banking options, you'll have limited access to the variety of services that our Mobile Banking App offers. To use the mobile browser service, your mobile device must have an Internet browser and may require a data service plan. to use the SMS text banking service, your mobile device must send and receive text messages to and from a short code - please note that some mobile service carriers charge for outgoing text messages or for each message sent and received.
Mobile Banking FAQ
Snap. Tap. Deposit!
Now you can deposit a check from your mobile phone or device when using your Mobile Banking App. You may deposit up to $2,500.00 per check; up to $5,000.00 per day using this service - without having to make a trip to the bank.
Proper Endorsement Required
Be sure to endorse your check correctly to avoid your mobile deposit being rejected.
- The check must be made out to the individual on the account. Checks signed over to a third-party will not be accepted through mobile deposit.
- Checks payable jointly must be deposited into a joint account with both individuals as account holders.
- Sign the back of the check as usual, then write FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT under your signature.
- Retain your original check until you verify that the mobile deposit was credited to your account.
- You can view 30 days of mobile deposit history from your Mobile Banking app.
Mobile Deposit Instructions:
- Log into your Mobile Banking app.
- Select 'Deposits'.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Be sure to correctly endorse your check - see above instruction.
- Follow the prompts to take a photo of your check.
- Submit your deposit.
Mobile Deposit Instructions - Screen Shots
Debit Card Monitoring
Union Bank Debit Card holders can now protect and manage their cards through their mobile device. Our Mobile Banking App allows you to monitor your card with the following tools:
- Block Card - this allows you to freeze and unfreeze your card. If you suspect your card is lost or stolen, or you just don't intend to use your card for an extended period of time, you can freeze your card to block all attempted transactions from that card. You can then unfreeze your card when you're ready to use it again.
- Set Location Limits - this allows you to block transactions for point-of-sale and ATM usage outside of a specified area. Online transactions would still be allowed.
- Set Merchant Limits - this allows you to block point-of-sale transactions from being made at specific merchant types. For instance, if you only wanted the card to be used at gas stations, you could block all other merchant types except gas stations. Online transactions at those merchants would still be allowed.
- Set Transaction Amount Limits - this allows you to set a maximum amount per transaction made on your card, outside of the pre-determined limits that the bank sets as a standard. All transactions and ATM withdrawals attempted over that amount will be declined.
Log into your Mobile Banking and select 'Manage My Cards'.
SecureAlerts with Notifi
Get instant account alerts using your Mobile Banking App.
SecureAlerts with Notifi helps you monitor your account activity. You can set up push notification alerts to be delivered to your smartphone in real-time for account activities such as debit card purchases, ATM withdrawals or cleared checks.