CPTÂ® only copyright 2004-2022American Medical Association. All rights reserved.
The five character codes and descriptors included in the Measure(s) are from Current Procedural Terminology (CPTÂ®), copyright 2004-2022 by the American Medical Association (AMA).
Use of CPTÂ® in Measure(s) including CPT is limited to Non-Commercial Use. Any commercial use of CPT beyond fair use requires a license from the AMA.
Commercial use is defined as the sale, license or distribution of the Measure(s), including CPT, for commercial gain, or incorporation of the Measure(s), including CPT, into a product or service that is sold, licensed or distributed for commercial gain.
CPT is provided âAS ISâ without any liability to the AMA of any kind.
The responsibility for the content of these Measures is with the Measure steward or Measure developer and no endorsement by the AMA is intended or should be implied. The AMA disclaims responsibility for any liability attributable or related to any use, nonuse or interpretation of information contained in this Measure, including CPT. The AMA does not practice medicine. The AMA assumes no liability for data contained or not contained herein. Any use of CPT should refer to the most current CPT publication. Applicable FARS/DFARS Restrictions apply to U.S. Government Use.
Version dated 9/12/2011
In order to access some features of QPS, such as portfolio creation, you must create an NQF website account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and for keeping your password secure. You must notify NQF immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the Quality Positioning System:
- QPS consists of software that is designed to allow you to access health care quality measures and related information.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts QPS.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell QPS, in whole or in part, for any purpose. You may not and you may not permit anyone else to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of QPS or any part thereof.
- You agree not to access or attempt to access QPS by any means other than through the interface that is provided by NQF, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with NQF. You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access QPS through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present in QPS.
Use of Content:
- Information in QPS is compiled and published by the National Quality Forum (âNQFâ) as a reference for information regarding health care quality measures endorsed by NQF. QPS users also have the ability to create content, such as measure portfolios (collectively, âUser-Generated Contentâ), which may be shared with other QPS users.
- Measures and related information (collectively, the âMeasures Contentâ) may only be used for non-commercial implementation and/or reporting of performance data. Measures Content regarding a specific measure may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by a Measure Steward that provides the Measures Content to NQF. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on that specific Measures Content, in whole or in part, unless the Measure Steward associated with that Measures Content has specifically given you permission to do so. You should contact the appropriate Measure Steward if you wish to use the specific Measures Content for a purpose other than non-commercial implementation and/or reporting of performance data. Measures Content does not include User-Generated Content and User-Generated Content does not include Measures Content. âMeasures Contentâ and âUser-Generated Contentâ constitute âContent,â collectively.
- Content may include hyperlinks to other web sites or resources. NQF has no control over, or responsibility for, third party websites or the information contained in those websites.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Content. Such proprietary rights notices may be affixed to the Content by NQF or by the Measure Steward.
- Users retain copyright and any other rights already held in User-Generated Content which submitted, posted, or displayed on or through QPS. By submitting, posting or displaying User-Generated Content, you give NQF a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly display and distribute any User-Generated Content which you submit, post, or display on or through QPS. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling NQF to display, distribute and promote QPS.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities:
- You expressly agree that your use of QPS is at your sole risk and that QPS is provided âas isâ and âas available.â
- NQF makes no representations or express or implied warranties of any nature with respect to QPS or the Content, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. NQF makes reasonable efforts to keep the Content as current as the information provided by a given measure steward in the last endorsement cycle or measure update. In particular, NQF does not represent or warrant that:
- Your use of QPS or the Content will meet your requirements;
- Your use of QPS will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- Content obtained by you as a result of using QPS will be accurate or reliable; or
- Defects in the operation or functionality of QPS will be corrected.
- NQF is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages incurred by you under any theory of liability as a result of using QPS or the Content, including but not limited to, loss or damage related to the:
- Accuracy and reliability of the Content;
- Application or outcomes of measures or Content, including decisions made or actions taken as a result;
- Accuracy or efficacy of measure portfolios; or
- Deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, measure portfolios or comments.